Thursday, September 1, 2011

Things I've Seen Somewhat recently

I really haven't felt like doing much for reviews lately, but I feel guilty for not doing them, so I figure it might be cool if I just listed movies I've seen within the last month or two, rated them, and maybe gave some short reasoning. Here goes.

Are You Afraid of the Dark - 7/10 - Decent film, somewhat weak story, nothing really stood out (bad or good)

Rise of the Planet of the Apes - 8.5/10 - Lots of fun to watch, really intriguing plot that gets you involved, Andy Serkis, et cetera et cetera

30 Minutes or Less - 7/10 - Funny moments, great concept, good performances (Aziz + Jesse = funnier than expected), not much particularly outstanding

Fright Night - 8/10 - Another really fun film, definitely for a teenage crowd, good entertainment, like Disturbia meets Scream meets Superbad

Captain America - 8/10 - Ranks up there among Marvel films, some really spectacular sequences (propoganda stuff), worked really hard at tying the story and characters into the Avengers and succeeded




No comments:

Post a Comment