Sunday, May 9, 2010

This Blog

This one, not that one. Listen up. I enjoy movies immensely. I want to pursue a career in filmmaking. Something about being able to get lost in the story of a movie, to be able to forget your own life for a while and pick up in the excitement of another's is spectacular. There are movies that I think do this very well (ones that really just give you everything that you're looking for and even more) and ones that absolutely don't get the job done, as well as everything in between. I like to reflect on movies that I've seen and point out the positives and negatives and give an overall rating of how well I think the movie was presented. When analyzing a movie I like to look at the plot and storyline, the characters involved, the visual style and (of course) the cinematography, visual effects, music and soundtrack, and then the effect that all of these have on the piece as a whole. I don't see movies as often as I would like to, but when I do, you'll probably find a review about it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment